- As a general rule, the packages are shipped within 48 hours upon receipt of payment via Correo Argentino with tracking number.
- If you prefer shipping by EMS, an additional charge will apply. Contact us before if you select this option.
- You can follow your order online. Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs. Handling charges have a fixed price, while transport costs vary depending on the total weight of the package.
- We advise you to group all your items in one order. We can not combine two separate orders and shipping charges apply for each individually.
- We are not liable for any damages that may occur after sending your package, but we do everything possible to protect all items. Your articles will be well protected.
- Delivery depends on the destination and time of year. Generally the standard delivery time is 10 to 25 days for the American countries and Europe. Countries
from Asia and Middle East, delivery time is longer because usually first pass through Italy and then continue to the country of destination. Delivery time is estimate. Sometimes it may take longer.